How do I register for an account?
If you are interested in drop shipping products you go to the DROPSHIPPING page and sign up for a free account for more information and to get started.
If you are interested in purchasing wholesale and liquidations products you may sign up for a free account under WHOLESALE & LIQUIDATIONS.
Why Should I have an account?
5 Reasons to set up an account the Way Below Wholesale & Liquidations:
- It’s free
- You’ll have access to search our lots of merchandise available for sale
- You’ll be able to subscribe to our emails and receive our deals in your inbox weekly.
- You can’t buy wholesale and liquidation lots unless you’re registered with an account
- You can alert us to your specific product preferences
- You can send us your offers as well
To whom does Way Below Wholesale sell?
We sell and ship to businesses in the United States and across the world. If you are based in the USA, you must provide a copy of your valid Seller’s Permit, Sales & Use Tax License or Federal EIN Notice to be able to complete an order. If you are in any other country, we will notify you of what we need according to the country you are from and/or shipping the goods to.
Can I register if my business is based outside of the United States?
Yes. Companies based outside the United States can register on the website. Foreign firms who want to buy will need to submit requested documentation according to what country is involved. We will notify you of what we need once you start the registration process.
What conditions of products are for sale?
- Uninspected returns: Product that has been purchased by consumers and returned to the retailer for a variety of reasons.
- Premium: This category of product includes high-quality liquidation lots. The vast majority of products will be ready for immediate resale. However, these are still liquidation lots and, as such, are sold “as is.” There is always a chance that a non-working item will slip through the inspection process, but such items will be exceptions.
- Refurbished products: Products that are used, but have gone through an inspection process and been restored to like-new condition. They typically have a limited warranty.
- New and never opened: These products can include overstock items (product that does not make it to the retail shelf), closeout merchandise (product that was in the store but is no longer offered by retailer), and shelf pulls (product that was in the retail store but pulled off the shelf to make room for new inventory).
- Visible box damage: Box damage merchandise is product that packaging was damaged in the distribution center and, for that reason, was never shipped to the retail store.
- Opened and resealed box: These open box products were previously opened, so they may be slightly worn in appearance and will be re-taped.
- Scratch and dent: These products are not tested. The vast majority, however, are fully functional, though they may have scratches, or missing accessories.
National Branded Product is product that is not manufactured or specifically sold at a single retail outlet. Private Label is product that is manufactured and sold at a specific retail outlet.
There are no warranties on liquidation merchandise and purchases cannot be returned. All product from surplus liquidators is sold “as-is where-is.” This fact is reflected in the deeply discounted price for liquidation lots.
- Auctions: Customers place bids on lots they want to purchase. Auctions have a start time and end time. Proxy bidding is available.
- Buy Now/Fixed Price: Purchase at the set price given on the website.
- Private Auctions: Customers have to be invited to these auctions. After the customer is invited, the customer would bid on the product like a normal auction.
- Call in: Product that can only be purchased by talking to a Way Below account manager. This is typically done when there are restrictions on the product that the customer must be made aware of before purchase.
What is proxy bidding?
Proxy bidding lets you enter the maximum amount you are willing to pay for an item. Way Below will accept the minimum price that will allow you to win the bid. As competing bids rise, our system will automatically place other bids on your behalf until your maximum bid amount is reached.
Log-on to your account. Locate the “AUCTION” tab. Click “Place a Bid.”
You may also make “Buy Now” purchases wich are direct purchases for a set price as shown.
Upon auction close, if you are the winning bid, you will be notified by email. You then have 5 business days to go to your shopping cart and check out with your winning auction lot(s). Please remember that every bid on a Way Below auction lot is a binding contract. You are agreeing to buy the lot at the price you indicate should you ultimately be the high bidder. Bids may not be cancelled once submitted. Cancelling bids may result in the suspension of your account.
Log-on to your account. Locate the “BUY NOW” tab. Click “Add to Cart.” Or simply call us and finalize the purchase over the phone.
This is a central location on our website where you can quickly and easily manage your account. Use it to check current bids, purchases and available lots as well as view your purchase history.
Way Below Wholesale & Liquidations has added advanced search functionality. You can now search for specific products in manifests to help you more quickly located what you are looking for. Simply input the brand or product category you are looking for in the search box at the top of the page.
The search field is available at the top of every web page.
What are terms and conditions (T&Cs)?
These are conditions, set by the retailers or manufacturers that are liquidating their inventory, related to reselling products in the secondary market. The conditions must be agreed to by the buyer prior to purchase. These conditions are established in order to protect the integrity of the brands and the retail pricing of the products. Surplus liquidators work with vendors to enforce these terms and conditions.
We will email them to you when needed or they will be posted and downloadable in the product listing.
Prior to buying, you will be required to provide a copy of a valid resellers permit or sales tax certificate for your company. This allows us to not charge state sales tax since you are a business.
What types of payment do you accept?
Way Below Wholesale and Liquidations Inc. accepts payment by bank wire transfer and credit card. All purchases will require payment before merchandise is shipped. A ship method must be chosen for all products on an order PRIOR TO selecting a payment method. Bank wiring instructions will be provided to the buyer via email.
Yes, as long as you reference all of the purchase agreement numbers on the wire.
The length of time can vary. On average, it takes two hours before it shows up in our account. Wires from Canada and other countries usually take 3 to 5 days to process.
It normally takes one day. This timeframe can be shortened if the purchase agreement information is referenced on your wire.
Product is typically released within 24 hours after the wire has been posted.
Who is responsible for freight cost?
The purchaser is responsible for and shall pay the cost of any and all shipping. This includes trucking, special handling (residential delivery, liftgate, and call for appointment), duties, and clearing cost. Way Below Wholesale & Liquidations can provide shipping services at discounted rates. If you are interested in making arrangements for your own shipping please call us to make arrangements.
Simply email us and we will be glad to give you quotes and schedules.
Any shipping service that is not considered “standard procedure” may require additional fees and is referred to as an accessorial service or fee. Following are examples of available accessorial services. You can choose any and all of these options during the checkout process.
- Delivery Appointment: Indicates whether or not delivery appointment is required at the receiving location.
- Commercial: Indicates whether or not the receiving location is a commercial site.
- Liftgate service: When the shipping or receiving address does not have a loading dock, manual loading or unloading is necessary. A liftgate is a platform at the back of certain trucks that can raise and lower a shipment from the ground to the truck. Additional fees apply for this service.
- Residential Delivery: If you do not have a commercial location that actually opens and closes at set times each day within a commercially zoned area, you will be considered a residence and extra fees will apply for pickup and delivery.
- All truckload shipments will be transported on 48-foot and 53-foot trailers that do not have lift gates. We do not offer Liftgate Service on full truck load shipments.
- Truckload shipments cannot be delivered to a residence or any residential area due to truck size constraints.
- It is required that the destination location has a loading dock or equipment to remove the pallets from the trailer (forklift, pallet jack, etc.).
- The destination location is responsible for the unloading of the pallets from the vehicle. The driver will not assist in unloading.
- Truckload carriers provide a maximum of two hours to unload the trailers. If two hours is exceeded, you will be charged additional detention charges.
- The process of scheduling the vehicle to pick up will begin once we receive and process payment for the purchased goods and freight.
- Once your payment is received, we will assign the first available vehicle to pick up your product.
- Once a truck has been assigned, you will be contacted by the carrier to schedule a delivery appointment at the delivering location.
- Vehicle availability can determine how quickly the purchased goods are picked up. This could take 24 to 48 hours.
- If you have shipping questions, please call us.
When you cannot pick up or would like Way Below Wholesale & Liquidations to ship for you. Truck transportation is sometimes more economical than pick-up. Common carriers transport your pallets on a truck with additional shipments so that the costs for transportation can be shared. Please call Way Below Wholesale for a shipping quote.
Transit times are not guaranteed. Our goal is to ship within 72 hours after receiving the wire transfer. Transit times do not include the day of pick-up.
Most commonly, the driver will not wait. The driver will be dispatched for the following day.
Title and risk of loss to any merchandise pass to the buyer upon Way Below’s tender of shipment to the carrier at Way Below’s warehouse. The consignee must file claims with the carrier for damage in transit.
Claims are handled directly between the shipper, consignee and the carrier. Way Below Wholesale & Liquidation is not involved in the actual claims process and has no influence on the carrier’s claim decision. Claims with the carrier must be filed within 90 days of delivery. The claimant should only file for loss or damage on the product which was shipped. ALWAYS be as concise as possible in noting specific damage on the delivery receipt. Mark any damaged or missing freight on the delivery BOL immediately!
Do not call the freight carrier or terminal since this will duplicate the pick-up. When you schedule shipping through the Way Below Logistics department, we contact the carrier electronically.
Yes, after your payment has been processed, you should make an appointment with the warehouse to schedule the pick-up since they will need time to stage the order.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes. We work with several logistics companies that can put your merchandise virtually anywhere in the world.